Schlossmann Honda City Auto Repair and Service
Curbside Service – Dropbox
How We Disinfect Your Car
We Want To Keep You Safe and Comfortable When Servicing Your Vehicle
If you are uncomfortable entering the dealership you may use our night drop box at any time, no appointment necessary. Just fill out an envelope and drop it through the mail slot located on door #1 (We will continue to disinfect the mail drop box lid, please bring your own pen).
We wipe down and disinfect the following items Before AND After Servicing:
- Outside Door Handle
- Key or Start/Stop Button
- Key Fob
- Inside Door Handle
- Steering Wheel
- Shift Lever/Push Button Transmission
When Service is complete just let us know when you would like to pick-up your vehicle and we can have it parked outside. A link can be sent to your email/phone for secure online payment.
Honda City welcomes walk-in service and we will do our best to get you in for your service needs.
Our Assistant Service Manager will provide you with an approximate wait time when you arrive.
If you prefer to schedule an appointment you can Make an Appointment.
Award-winning, service you can trust!
We have recently been recognized as winner’s of American Honda’s prestigious “Council of Parts & Service Professionals” award for 2016, 2107, 2018 and 2019.
As recipients of American Honda’s top Service and Parts Award for 2016 – 2019, Honda City offers the best auto service in Milwaukee for your vehicle. We have more Master Certified Technicians than any other dealership in the area. Listed below are some of the many types of services we offer to our customers. Sorry, we cannot provide pricing due to the hundreds of different makes and models for which we offer service. If you would like an estimate, please call us at 888-927-4981. We would be pleased to provide you with an estimate over the phone.
- Oil Change
- Tire Mounting, Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- 30K, 60K, 90K Service
- Engine Diagnostic (Check engine light, fluid; light, service light, etc)
- Brake System (Pads, rotor, lines, etc)
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Head Gasket/Valves
- Exhaust Systems
- Electronic Motors (Windows, fan, etc.)
- Engine Replacement or Rebuild
- Fuel Systems (Filters, hoses, pumps, etc)
- Steering Systems
- Belts (Timing, alternator, etc)
- Electrical Systems
- Ignition System
- Emission Control System
- Suspension System (Axle, mounts struts, etc)
- Clutch Repair/replacement
- Warranty Repairs
We offer our guests:
- Professionally trained and certified technicians
- Friendly and helpful service advisers
- State of the art facility
- Comfortable and accommodating waiting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express Lane services
- Free shuttle service
- Free car wash
- Free multi-point inspections
Our new service department expansion is complete and waiting for you with Express Services Lanes for things like oil change and tire rotation. No appointment needed!
Your privacy is important to us.